Connor’s Stout Porter British Provenance 2023 Promotion – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Organiser
The Organiser of the Promotion is Carlsberg Marketing Sdn Bhd 198501008089 (140534-M).
- Promotion Period
The validity period of this Promotion shall be from 1 July, 2023 to 31 August, 2023 at selected channels collectively referred as “Participating Outlets” in West Malaysia and East Malaysia.
- Participating MONT: Selected Modern Bars, Café, Bistros & Restaurants that carry Connor’s Stout Porter with Promotion point of sales material displayed in the premises.
- Participating SHM (Super/Hypermarkets):
- Aeon Big
- Bens Independent Grocer
- Jaya Grocer
- Star Grocer
- TF Value
- The Store
- Village Grocer
- Pick N Pay
- Boulevard Group
- CCK Local
- Century Group
- Chau Sui Teck Group
- Chua Kah Seng Supermarket
- City Gourmet
- CS Mini Market
- Everwin Group
- Farley Group
- H&L Group
- New World
- Servay HYM
- Ta Kiong Group
- Sing Kwong Supermarket
- Other Super/Hypermarkets and Chains that carry Connor’s Stout Porter with Contest point of sales material displayed in the premises.
- Participating CVS / TOFT (Convenience Store & Mini Market) :
- 99 SpeedMart
- KK Mart
- CU mart
- Servay Express
- Other convenient stores that carry Connor’s Stout Porter with Promotion point of sales material displayed in the premises.
- Participating E-Commerce Platforms
- AirAsia Travel Mall
- Carlsberg Official on Shopee
- Pandamart – Foodpanda
- Potboy Groceries
- Shopee Supermarket
- i.This Promotion is open to all non-Muslim aged 21 years or over of Malaysian Nationality subject to other criteria set out below, the Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions herein and the relevant laws of Malaysia.
- ii.Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- iii.This Promotion is only valid for purchases made on or within the Promotion Period as stated above. Any purchases made prior or after the Promotion Period shall be ineligible.
How to Participate?
Buy (“Participating Product”) in selected Participating Outlets within the Promotion Period as follow:
ONT – MONT
1 X Connor’s Stout Porter Full Pint
1 X Connor’s Stout Porter Half Pint
1 X Connor’s Stout Porter in Can (320ml)
OFT – SHM, CVS/TOFT, E- Commerce
1 X Connor’s Stout Porter in Can (320ml)
4 X Connor’s Stout Porter in Can (320ml x 4)
To stand a chance to win one of the prizes of 2,000 units x Marshall Willen Portable Wireless Speaker (“Contest Prize”).
Scan the QR code as printed on
- the Promotion in-store Point of Sale materials, or
- log on to https://www.connorsmalaysia.com
Participant is required to complete the following steps:-
- Write your name (as per IC No.) and IC No. on the front side of each receipt (“Proof of Purchase”). Must be clear and readable.
- Fill up the following details for Submission of Entry: -
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Photo of the Proof of Purchase
- Participants need to safe keep the original Proof of Purchase for verification and redemption purposes.
- The Organiser will send out acknowledgment report to successful entry only through instant messaging app ‘WhatsApp’ (“Qualified Submission”).
- Any damaged, unclear or modified Proof of Purchase shall be disqualified automatically.
- Any submitted Proof of Purchase other than the original receipt shall be disqualified automatically.
- The decision by the Organiser to disqualify submission of entries shall be conclusive and binding. No further correspondences or appeal will be entertained.
- Proof of submission of an entry is not proof of receipt, and the Organiser shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of submissions.
Selection of Winner and Prize Redemption
- There are total of 2,000 units of Marshall Willen Portable Wireless Speaker (“Prize”) to be won throughout the Promotion Period.
- The Organiser will select one thousand (1,000) monthly winners (“Winners”) at random from the entries submitted during the Promotion Period. Eligible entries will be judged in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Selected Winners are randomly selected using a random number generator website. Prize(s) will be awarded subject to the Selected Winners’ correct answer to the question asked by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to determine on how to deal with the Prize if the Selected Winner fails to answer the question correctly.
- Monthly allocation of the Prize for the Promotion are as follows:
Monthly Prize Winners
- As part of the monthly prize winners’ selection process, ALL Qualified Entries collected and processed by the Organiser throughout the entire Promotion Period will be allocated a set of serial numbers starting from serial number “1”. The serial numbers allocated to each Qualified Entry will be tabulated and added up to derive the total number of Qualified Entries (“Total Qualified Entries”). The Organiser will compute and select based on the following:
- All Qualified Entries will be subjected to a random number generator selection process and the 1st to 1,000th selected by the random number generator will be the Monthly Selected Winner.
- The Monthly Selected Winner shall be subject to answer a question from the Organiser before qualifying as the Monthly Winner of the Prize.
- Each Participant is only entitled to win one (1) Prize throughout the Promotion Period.
- The Prize(s) are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items. Prize(s) not redeemed within the notified period will be forfeited.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Participants from the Promotion without prior notification or disclosure of information should the Participant be suspected of tampering with their entries or breach the Promotion terms and conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to decide, amend or extend the draw date or winner announcement at any time without prior notice.
- The result of the selection from the random number generator is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organiser’s decision shall be final, conclusive, and binding. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The Organiser makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms or conditions with respect to any Prize.
- No substitution or transfer of Prize by the Winner is permitted. The Organiser and its agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from the Prize.
- The Organiser reserves the right to not award any and/or all Prizes on the basis that there are insufficient Qualified Entries. The Organiser is entitled to only award the Prize(s) to the Qualified Entries and forfeit the remaining Prizes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to determine the model and colour of the Prize. Liaison of any/or all product warranty for prize is to be forwarded to the relevant manufacturer(s) directly and return of any prizes by the Winner for whatsoever reason will not be entertained.
- ‘As it is’ basis – The Organiser excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with the Prize(s) to the fullest extent permitted by the law, including but not limited to personal injury, direct loss, indirect loss and consequential losses. The Organiser will not exclude its liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- The Organiser shall determine the color, style, any fittings, fixtures, packaging, accessories and/or form of the Prize(s), as appropriate. The Winner shall accept the Prize “as is” and the Organiser shall be under no obligation to entertain any request by the Winner to change any aspect of the Prize.
- The Organiser makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms and conditions with respect to the Prize awarded in the Promotion, and the Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss, cost or damage to any person resulting or arising from the Promotion or the Prize or the use of it.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the Promotion, or any goods and/or services relating to the Promotion.
Notification of Winners & Redemption period
- Proof of Purchase must be submitted before 31 August, 2023 Failing which, any submission shall not be entertained.
- Winners will be notified via the instant messaging app ‘WhatsApp’. The Winners must ensure that the data details provided to the Organiser are true, accurate, current, and complete. Winners will be informed of their win and advise on what prizes that they have won as well as the verification and mode of fulfilment of the prizes.
- Winners will be selected on a monthly basis throughout the Promotion Period.
- The Winners must respond within three (3) days from the time when the Organiser sent the notification via WhatsApp. If the Winner fails to respond within three (3) days, the Organiser reserves the rights to substitute the Winner with subsequent name on the list.
- Once the Winner has been verified and confirmed, prize fulfilment will be sent via courier service to the Winners’ full mailing address as provided to the Organiser’s appointed agent upon details confirmation (within 14 working days from the winners’ notification).
- In the event the Organiser finds the presented receipt is not authentic or invalid then the Organiser shall be entitled to disqualify the Winner and forfeit the Prize from the Winner without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Once submitted, the Receipt is no longer valid for any other on-going promotion. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify the Participants’ submission for redemption of other gifts or in any other on-going Contest/Promotion with the same Receipt.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to substitute the prize or redemption item with that of similar value at any time with or without prior notice.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process. Any additional and incidental costs (i.e. not limited to travel expenses and applicable taxes) in relation to the Prizes are to be borne solely by the winner.
- The Organiser reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prize(s) will be deal with.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to select an alternative Winner at its sole discretion at any time.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw, discontinue or terminate the Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to any person.
- The Organiser reserves its right to amend the Terms and Conditions as it deems fit.
By participating, Participants explicitly consents that the Organiser shall store the necessary personal data of the Consumer. The Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage of data by sending an email to the Organiser as stated below and by doing so, the Participant withdraws his or her participation in this Promotion. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all personal data stored for the purpose of this Promotion strictly confidential.
- The Promotion Terms and the Carlsberg’s Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all Participants who participate in this Promotion. The definitions in the Carlsberg’s Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Promotion Terms.In the event of any discrepancies between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, the final terms and conditions on Carlsberg’s website shall prevail.
- By participating, Participants agree to the Terms & Conditions applied.
- The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Should the Consumer have any inquiry regarding the Promotion, he/she can call or send message to ++60 17-664 5514 for more information.
- All Marshall related products are purchased from the official distributors, Ash Asia Sdn Bhd & Maudire Distribution Sdn Bhd.
Carlsberg Marketing Sdn Bhd 198501008089 (140534-M)